KIS Organics Biochar Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants that is registered for organic use with CDFA. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest. Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing and expensive trips to the hydro shop or garden center. This soil mix has all the beneficial biology, nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
Black Owl Biochar, Spaghnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Glacial Rock Dust, Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Neem Cake, Karanja Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use Black Owl Biochar at 8% of our total media. To read more about biochar, visit www.biocharsupreme.com
2. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
3. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
4. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
5. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! That being said, I've posted an advanced nutrient schedule though on our blog (click here).
6. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
7. Can be reused over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles. We have tested and re-amended the soil up to 5 years in indoor beds.
8. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
9. Due to high shipping costs, we also offer our Nutrient Pack and also our Mineral Mix for making your own soil using local ingredients.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.
Every KIS product is amazing and the service is excellent. The Biochar Mix is a superior product.
Biochar water only
Product is great. Only giving 3 stars because the price of shipping
Kis Organics bio char soil mix simply amazing
I would Highly recommendrecommend this amazing soil to anybody Who wants to fill a container and grow with confidence and success. keep it simple is the name of the game !!! It performs better than any other soil I have ever used hands-down! It exceeded my expectations and I grew some of the most beautiful plants I’ve ever grown. It also seems to improve the vigor and health of all my plants growing in it.
Worth the Cost of Shipping
Like the title says, shipping it to me is more expensive than the soil. But, the soil is the best I’ve ever grown in.
Best Soil Around
Had great results using this soil mix. Just by the feel and smell of the stuff you can tell it’s high quality. I wish the shipping wasn’t so expensive, but my plants love it and they’re a great company. Highly recommend trying it out.