$ 30.00 $ 35.00
KIS Organics Water Only Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest. Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing and expensive trips to the hydro shop or garden center. This soil mix has all the beneficial biology, nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
Alaskan Sphagnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Gaia Green Canadian Glacial Rock Dust, Cascade Minerals Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Pacific Pearl Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Acadian Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake, Ahimsa Organics Karanja Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
2. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
3. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
4. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! Click here if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant specific inputs
5. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
6. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles. We have tested and re-amended the soil up to 5 years in indoor beds.
7. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
8. Due to high shipping costs, we also offer our Nutrient Pack and also our Mineral Mix for making your own soil using local ingredients.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.
$ 40.00 $ 45.00
For bulk orders of 1 yard or more please fill out this form as you will need a freight shipping quote. KIS Organics Biochar Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry...
For bulk orders of 1 yard or more please fill out this form as you will need a freight shipping quote. WSDA Approved for Use in Organic Production. This soil is designed be a "1st transplant" soil that is designed to be a lighter soil than our Water Only and Biochar...
This seed starter is a very light blend to help you successfully get a jump start on your vegetable starts this Spring. Happy gardening! Ingredients: Sphagnum Peat Moss, Perlite, Coco Coir, Oly Mountain Compost, Vermiculite, Organic Fertilizer with Mycorrhizae 5-5-3, Gypsum.