KIS Organics Biochar Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest. Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing and expensive trips to the hydro shop or garden center. This soil mix has all the beneficial biology, nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
Black Owl Biochar, Alaskan Spaghnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Gaia Green Canadian Glacial Rock Dust, Cascade Minerals Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Pacific Pearl Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Acadian Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake, Ahimsa Organics Karanja Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use Black Owl Biochar at 10% of our total media. The biochar is soaked in fish hydrolysate for 1 week prior to mixing into our soil. To read more about biochar, visit www.biocharsupreme.com
2. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
3. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
4. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
5. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! That being said, I've posted an advanced nutrient schedule though on our blog (click here).
6. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
7. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles. We have tested and re-amended the soil up to 5 years in indoor beds.
8. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
9. Due to high shipping costs, we also offer our Nutrient Pack and also our Mineral Mix for making your own soil using local ingredients.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.
This soil is designed be a "1st transplant" soil that is designed to be a lighter soil than our Water Only and Biochar soil so as to provide the plant with all the nutrients it needs right out of the cloner or as a seedling, while also reducing transplant shock....
KIS Organics Water Only Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest. Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing...
KIS Organics Nutrient Pack is the nutrient and mineral portion of our Water Only and Biochar Soil Mixes for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are all organic and natural (minerals). The KIS Organics Nutrient Pack has all the nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for...