KIS Organics Nutrient Pack is the nutrient and mineral portion of our Water Only and Biochar Soil Mixes for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are all organic and natural (minerals). The KIS Organics Nutrient Pack has all the nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
Advantages of our nutrient and mineral mix:
1. Save on shipping by sourcing the bulkier ingredients locally.
2. Thoroughly tested on multiple plants/vegetables all the way through until harvest.
3. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
4. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! (though please contact us if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant specific inputs)
5. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
6. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles.
7. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don't want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing.
8. You can use your current nutrient program at 1/4 strength with our soil mix to produce healthier & higher yielding crops.
KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Organic Kelp Meal, Organic Fish Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Flour, Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake and Karanja Cake, Gypsum, Natural Calcite, Mycorrhiza, and Beneficial Microbes.
Organic Alfalfa Meal – NPK 2-1-2 All rose growers have heard "you have to use alfalfa on your roses." Well there's a reason behind that claim, and it has to do with a few key benefits: 1. Alfalfa meal naturally contains triacontanol, an amazing growth hormone that increases yield and...
Biochar Supreme Application Rates from BioChar Supreme Biochar Supreme is made by pyrolyzing 100% clean, unprocessed wood waste. "What is pyrolyzing?" you ask? Pyrolysis means "decomposition with heat" and it is as simple as baking the material in an oven in the absence of oxygen. The baking process releases flammable gasses...
Blood Meal (13-0-0) has been used for years by organic gardeners as a slow release source of nitrogen, plus trace minerals. Organic. Caution: Do not feed to cattle or other ruminants.