Save Time & Money with a customized Blumat Watering System
Blumats are auto-watering drip emitters that require no electricity and are by far the easiest and most cost-effective way to efficiently water your plants. They automatically give your plants the exact amount of moisture when they need it - which means managing your watering just got a whole lot easier!
The Tropf (Austrian for drip) Blumat has become the ideal watering method for growing in greenhouses, for indoor gardening, on decks and in planter boxes, as well as for certain kinds of outdoor plants. It's the evolution of drip irrigation.
Get a Quote
At KiS we specialize in helping people get their garden setup correctly with just the parts that are needed - whatever you are growing. We work directly with Blumat in customizing the best irrigation equipment for your garden space.
Start the process today by filling out our online form. We will need to know information about your current and desired set up, for example where you want to install Blumats; the size and dimensions of your pots or beds and a sketch or illustration so we can design a system that is just right for you.
We are on hand to talk to you in more detail about your specific needs. Fill in the form linked below or please contact Ben at email@example.com and he will reach back out to you to answer any additional questions you may have.
Blumat Return PolicyBlumat Watering Systems: KIS Organics mirrors the policy of Sustainable Village, the manufacturer of Blumat Watering Systems. Their policy can be found here. Customers can return any of these products to us for a replacement or refund within 90 days of purchase if unused, in new condition with original packaging. If we made a mistake and sent you the wrong item, we will pay for the return shipping. If you return the item due to any other reason, the shipping cost will be your responsibility. Returns will be refunded, but a 20% restocking fee will be assessed.
Blumats work like using a timer but without having the timer disadvantage of over-watering when weather conditions change or under-watering when plant conditions change. They sense the soil moisture level and based on that supply more or less water which takes out the guess work of watering your plants.
With Blumats you can:
- Take the guess-work out of watering your plants.
- Maintain the ideal moisture level for each plant
- Automatically stops the watering when soil moisture reaches your adjusted setting
- Automatically turns the water back on when soil or potting mix reaches your preset level
- Automatically changes when plants grow faster or slower, it rains, gets hotter, windy, colder, or humidity changes
- More accurate than expensive irrigation timers because each individual plant monitored – not an entire zone
- Saves huge amounts of time
- Go on vacation without worrying about your plants
- While at home, use the extra time to grow more plants, cultivate and top dress your soil, watch for pests and plant problems you can solve more easily by catching sooner
- Perfect for hard-to-water locations
- Quickly solves the challenge of watering hanging plants – you can run Blumat line 30’ higher than the water source
- Makes watering planter boxes on balconies easy and fast
- Simple to add a tiny, almost unnoticeable water line to a location far from your irrigation lines
- Saves Natural Resources
- Saves huge amounts of water being wasted
- Stops wasting expensive fertilizers that wash away with over-watering
- Saves the waste of “throw-away” components that easily clog or break – Blumats last for years and years
- Saves power generation and pollution – Blumats don’t need any electricity or batteries!
- Plants Grow Better
- Plant growth momentum not stopped by too much or not enough moisture
- Too much water squeezes out important soil air pockets that let plants “breathe”
- Not enough water kills small, sensitive feeder roots
- Too much or not enough harm beneficial microbes that keep soil alive and vital
- The slow drip lets water in main lines warm up in the sun
- Plants don’t get a cold shock that stunts growth and health
- Nurtures the conditions for plants to achieve their most healthy, thriving, and productive potential
- Produces higher yields and quality
- Easy to Install
- All you need is a pair of scissors!
- Simple and quick to expand or change