Grow from seedling to harvest with no other inputs but water for up to 6 months.
Produce Healthier & Higher-Yielding Crops
A registered for organic use with CDFA blend of specially formulated ingredients that allow the plant to uptake all the essential nutrients it needs to give you an abundant harvest.
Only the Highest Quality Ingredients
- No manures
- No guanos
- No synthetic chemicals
- No need to flush your soil
- No fillers
- Top Dressing Nutrient Deficient Soil
- Amending Recycled Soil
- Creating Water-Only Soil
KIS Organics Nutrient Pack is the nutrient and mineral portion of our Water Only and Biochar Soil Mixes for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are all organic and natural (minerals). The KIS Organics Nutrient Pack has all the nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
The Regular Nutrient Pack is enough to make 4 cubic ft of Water Only Soil or re-amend 1 yard of soil.
The Large Nutrient Pack is enough to make 12 cubic ft of Water Only Soil or re-amend 3 yards of soil.
Basic Directions for Application
General Top Dressing Application for Nutrient Deficient Soils
- Apply 1 cup of nutrient pack per 10 gallons of soil in growing media pots or 1/2 cup per square foot of soil outdoors.
- Lightly scratch or till into soil.
Amend Recycled Soil (Per Gallon of Reused Soils
- 0.8 oz to 1.6 oz KIS Nutrient Pack
- 5 oz aeration amendment
- 5 oz high-quality compost or earthworm castings
Mix and wet thoroughly. Allow 24-48 hours before planting.
Do You Want to Build Your Own Water Only Soil?
If you're interested in creating your own water only soil, check out this blog post for full recipe and instructions.
Advantages of KIS Organics Nutrient Packs
1. Save on shipping by sourcing your base soil ingredients locally.
2. Thoroughly tested on multiple plants/vegetables all the way to harvest.
3. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! (see my blog post here if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant-specific inputs)
4. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
5. Save money! Keep your soil alive and healthy. You can reuse KIS Organic soils over and over again with small amendments between cycles.
6. Use it indoors or outdoors. Keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don't want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing.
7. You can use your current nutrient program at 1/4 strength with our soil mix to produce healthier & higher-yielding crops.
KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Organic Kelp Meal, Organic Fish Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Basalt, Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Flour, Neem Cake and Karanja Cake, Gypsum, Natural Calcite, Mycorrhiza, and Beneficial Microbes.
If you are a large grower and would like KiS to formulate an optimal Nutrient Pack for your particular soil, please visit our Custom Nutrient Pack page HERE.
Tilled my soil with it plants are ready to rock and roll.
Since I've started using this my plant have never been so healthy well along with my own vermicompost ✌️
I have been using your products for a few years now and I’m very happy with them. Soil is important!
Great stuff love using hi quality ingredients in my gardens
Simple and effective
So I started to get some purple stripes on the new growth and soil EC fell to low 1's fully saturated. I top dressed with some of this product then covered it with a thin layer of new soil. In a couple days the new growth was completely green and soil EC was back up to 2.