Free shipping in Continental USA only. Does not include Alaska, American Samoa, Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, or Armed Forces Pacific.
Nature's Essence soluble seaweed extract powder is a soluble extract of Ascophyllum Nodosum seaweed. It's a great way to pickup potaassium and trace minerals as well as plant growth hormones and regulators in an organically approved product.
It is a natural product with no preservatives. It should be stored in a cool, dry location out of direct sunlight. Dilute only as much powder as needed for each use.
It is 100% water-soluble and is suitable for conventional foliar and irrigation applications.
DESCRIPTION FOR USE:
Whenever possible, the total dosage should be applied in several smaller-dose applications, not one large application. Do not spray or irrigate more than once every 7 days. It may be applied by itself or as an additive with most companion materials.
The powder may be diluted in any volume of water; however, it is recommended that enough water be used to ensure complete leaf coverage. The addition of biodegradable surfactant is recommended for maximum dispersal and leaf adherence.
Nature's Essence soluble seaweed extract powder should be used at the rate of 24-48 dry ounces per acre per year for turf, crops, and plants. A minimum of 3 applications per year are recommended, but more frequent applications are preferable. Do not exceed 12 dry ounces of powder per acre in any one application.
To calculate the amount to use in each application, take the total amount of seaweed to be used per acre per season or crop cycle (24 to 48 dry ounces), and divide it by the total number of foliar or irrigation applications intended to be made during the season.
For smaller areas or for spot spraying, add 1.5 teaspoons of powder per gallon of water or 1 dry ounce of powder per 10 gallons of water and spray plants to the point of run-off.
SEAWEED APPLICATION INSTRUCTIONS
- Don’t add soluble seaweed powder until you know the total amount of water you will be using in your application.
- Once diluted down as far as it will be, then you may add the following amounts of soluble seaweed and humate powders on a “per-gallon-of-diluted-material basis”
- Add 1/2 teaspoon (not tablespoon) of Nature’s Essence SEP soluble seaweed powder in each gallon of diluted material AACT and WATER…
- More of each ingredient can be added under certain circumstances, but I know how people are, so I have to decline to recommend any higher amounts. The above rates will provide nice results, over a couple months time, especially if these rates (whether diluted in tea, or in water alone) are applied to both foliage and soil, every two weeks, consistently.
- The above recommended rates assume “level” measures of teaspoons…
- The above rates are what I would refer to as minimums, unless a higher frequency of application were being made (then that would need to be addressed on a case by case basis)…
- It is much better to apply at lower concentrations but greater frequency, than higher concentrations at lower frequency. Also, too much of either ingredient can actually have the opposite effects on plant health and growth.