Copper Sulfate can be used in areas of copper-deficient soil. It enriches the soil and provides an essential nutrient to growing plants.
25.2% Water Soluble Copper (Cu Min)
Derived from: Copper Sulfate Pentahydrate
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Caution: Causes severe eye and skin irritation. Harmful if swallowed. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. May cause skin sensitization reactions in certain individuals. Protective clothing, including goggles is recommended. Wash hands, arms, and face with soap and water after handling. Remove worn clothing and wash before reuse.
Skin - Flush with water and wash thoroughly with soap and water.
Eyes - Immediately flush with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical advice.
Ingestion - Drink promptly a large quantity of milk, egg white, gelatin solution, or if not available, large quantities of water. Seek medical attention.