Highly concentrated humic acid powder. Save $ by buying a concentrate vs other products on the market.
Humic acids are primarily found in manure, peat, lignite coal, and leonardite. Leonardite is a highly oxidized form of organic matter and the source for our humic acids. Humic acids have been shown to increase seed germination rates and percentages, assist in breaking up compacted soils and clay, assist in transferring micro-nutrients from the soil to the plant, and enhance water retention. Humic acids can also be applied in a separate application as a soil amendment. Go to www.teravita.com for more information.
Our 100% soluble powder is as pure as it gets. Containing only minute levels of moisture (<0.5%), the balance is all soluble humic acid. Our manufacturing process eliminates the soluble ballast you might find in other "100% soluble" powders that contain lower levels of humic acid. This product is so pure it is suitable to use in professional laboratory work! It has a perfectly neutral pH of 7.0 as well! If you're experiencing clogging problems with our SP-85, this humic acid product should take care of the problem.
Application rates are 1/8 tsp. per gallon of water.
- Don’t add humate powders until you know the total amount of water you will be using in your application.
- Once diluted down as far as it will be, then you may add the following amounts of soluble seaweed and humate powders on a “per-gallon-of-diluted-material basis”
- Add 1/8th teaspoon (not tablespoon) of TeraVita SP-90 (or SP-85) soluble humate powder in each gallon of water.
- More of each ingredient can be added under certain circumstances, however the above rates will provide nice results, over a couple months time, especially if these rates (whether diluted in tea, or in water alone) are applied to both foliage and soil, every two weeks, consistently.
- The above recommended rates assume “level” measures of teaspoons…
- The above rates are what I would refer to as minimums, unless a higher frequency of application were being made (then that would need to be addressed on a case by case basis)…
- It is much better to apply at lower concentrations but greater frequency, than higher concentrations at lower frequency. Also, too much of either ingredient can actually have the opposite effects on plant health and growth.
Include this in my a A ACT. Definitely makes a difference
Reliable as usual with KIS
Have not implemented yet.
Humic Acid Powder in compost tea
this works well with our overall soil fertility program.
Never have any issues, love the product snd information from the kis team.