Please note that there will be a delay on the 2oz quantities. These will ship out after April 17th.
Plant Probiotics boosts plant growth, reduces soil pollution, saves water, and maintains the health of your garden using the power of live microbes. Can be used indoors, outdoors, with potted plants, garden beds, vegetables, fruits, flowers, shrubs and grass at any time of year and during any stage of your plant's growth. Add it to your compost bin to make a supercharged soil amendment!
Comes in a 2 oz. package with enough for 100 square feet of garden - all-natural live microbes in a shelf stable, easy-to-use powder.
Choose between our original pouch (great for application to larger areas) or our shaker jar (handy for targeted application on pots and house plants).
Lab and field-tested for guaranteed results.
Safe with children and pets (not for human consumption)
Bring your soil and plants to life with Plant Probiotics!
- Each package contains billions of safe, naturally-beneficial soil microbes that help you grow bigger and stronger plants.
- Made up of soil species found in natural, fertile soil that tend to be missing in garden soil.
- It improves the efficiency of compost, other nutrients, and fertilizers.
- Our microbes naturally fight off disease and plant pathogens and help plants use water and nutrients (fertilizers) more efficiently.
- Professional farmers have used this same proprietary mix of live microbes for years to reliably grow their organic crops
Some of the microbial species in Plant Probiotics:
Bacillus licheniformis (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus megaterium (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Bacillus subtilis (2x10^7 CFU/g)
Glomus aggregatum (1.4 prop/g)
Glomus mosseae (1.4 prop/g)
Glomus intraradices (1.4 prop/g)
Glomus etunicatum (1.4 prop/g)
Plus added specific ratios of seaweed extracts, humic and fulvic acids, natural plant regulators like cytokinins and gibberellins, and trace minerals and elements to start out microbes out strong with more nutrient-rich soil and disease-resistant plants.
Just sprinkle, water and grow!
- Use 1/4 teaspoon per plant or square foot of soil.
- Shake directly onto soil surface at plant base and water generously or mix into soil before planting to get it to the root zone.
- 100% water soluble so you can dissolve in water and apply via foliar sprayer or watering can.
- Use once a month, after heavy rains, or if plants are especially stressed.
- Works alone and with most other garden products, but avoid bactericides and fungicides.
- Store in cool, dry place and use within 2 years of opening
Cannabis Cultivation & Science Podcast: Episode 36: Plant Probiotics with Dr. Sarah Pellkofer
It’s not a secret anymore
If you don’t use this product, you are missing out…
Excellent as always! Make sure to take care of the soil that takes care of you. Thanks for great products and even better customer service!
Exactly what my raised bed garden and fruit trees needed !
I've been very pleased with the vigorous growth and increased robustness of our perennial garden and annual vegetables, as well as the fig and apple trees. Thanks for such great products and pristine quality. I appreciate the excellent customer service and always helpful information you offer. Superb company!
Excellent product that really took my garden to the next level!
Started amending soil with kis organic products for spring grow , can,t wait for the explosion,