Please fill in the Bulk Order Form for a personalized quote. This product is not available to purchase from the website and the pricing does not include freight costs.
If you would like to speak to our team to discuss your individual growing needs, please email us at email@example.com or call us at (425) 558-0990.
KIS Organics Commercial Growers Mix (CGM) is designed for the large scale cultivator.
This mix was formulated by Tad Hussey and based on our experience and knowledge in creating soils and nutrients for the cannabis industry over the past 10 years. We use high quality amendments that work together to create balanced, nutrient dense, biologically active and diverse soil mix.
Your soil is your best investment and can save you a ton of money on labor and nutrients. Our CGM provides the highest quality soil possible at an affordable price.
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use Black Owl Biochar at 5% of our total media. To read more about biochar, visit www.biocharsupreme.com
2. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
3. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
4. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
5. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles. We have tested and re-amended the soil up to 5 years in indoor beds.
6. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
Black Owl Biochar, Spaghnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Glacial Rock Dust, Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.
CGM is only available in bulk. 10 yard minimum order.
Bulk pricing is available HERE.
Please note that bulk orders cannot be purchased via the shopping cart. Please fill in the Bulk Order Form with your details and requirements and a member of our team will get back to you with a personalized quote.
1 yard totes are between 900 and 950 lbs each. Weights may vary depending upon weather and seasonality.