Agricultural Lime (Calcium Carbonate ) is a soil conditioner made from crushed limestone. It is an excellent calcium source.
The benefits of agricultural lime include:
- Improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil
- Promoting better nitrogen fixation by legumes
- Increasing the availability of nutrients to plants
- Reducing toxicities in the soil
- Enhancing the effectiveness of some herbicides
- Supplying calcium, magnesium and other minerals to crops
- Raises pH in acidic soil
Field trials show, because of MICRONA’s™ ultra-fine grind, you can apply up to 50% less than the traditional ag lime recommendation and see the same results. It’s lightning quick response for pH adjustment and high calcium nutrient availability are exactly what every farmer should expect from their liming dollar.
Soil fertility is the backbone of good crop production. MICRONA™ corrects low soil pH rapidly to enhance nutrient uptake, activate microorganisms, and prevent the solubility of many heavy metals. Multiple applications of fertilizer can lower pH to less than optimum levels. Check with your crop advisor to see how MICRONA™ can increase your yields and profitability today. Certified Organic by WSDA.