KIS Organics Nutrient Pack is the nutrient and mineral portion of our Water Only and Biochar Soil Mixes for all container and raised bed plants. Ingredients are all organic and natural (minerals). The KIS Organics Nutrient Pack has all the nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
The Regular Nutrient Pack is enough to make 4 cubic ft of Water Only Soil or re-amend 1 yard of soil.
The Large Nutrient Pack is enough to make 12 cubic ft of Water Only Soil or re-amend 3 yards of soil.
Advantages of our nutrient and mineral mix:
1. Save on shipping by sourcing the bulkier ingredients locally.
2. Thoroughly tested on multiple plants/vegetables all the way through until harvest.
3. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
4. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! (see my blog post here if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant specific inputs)
5. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
6. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles.
7. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don't want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing.
8. You can use your current nutrient program at 1/4 strength with our soil mix to produce healthier & higher yielding crops.
KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Organic Kelp Meal, Organic Fish Meal, Glacial Rock Dust, Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Flour, Ahimsa Organics Neem Cake and Karanja Cake, Gypsum, Natural Calcite, Mycorrhiza, and Beneficial Microbes.
Agricultural Lime (Calcium Carbonate ) is a soil conditioner made from crushed limestone. It is an excellent calcium source. The benefits of agricultural lime include: Improving the physical, chemical and biological properties of the soil Promoting better nitrogen fixation by legumes Increasing the availability of nutrients to plants Reducing toxicities in the soil...
Organic Alfalfa Meal – NPK 2-1-2 All rose growers have heard "you have to use alfalfa on your roses." Well there's a reason behind that claim, and it has to do with a few key benefits: 1. Alfalfa meal naturally contains triacontanol, an amazing growth hormone that increases yield and...
Azomite (OMRI Listed) AZOMITE® is a highly mineralized complex silica ore (Hydrated Sodium Calcium Aluminosilicate or HSCAS), mined in Utah from an ancient deposit left by an volcanic eruption that filled a small nearby seabed an estimated 30 million years ago. AZOMITE® is used as a naturally rich soil re-mineralizer...