KIS Organics Water Only Soil Mix is a revolutionary "water only" soil mix for all container and raised bed plants that is registered for organic use with CDFA. Ingredients are comprised of organic and natural (minerals). No need to worry about burning your plants either, just plant and water until harvest. Get rid of all your bottled nutrients, and forget about confusing and expensive trips to the hydro shop or garden center. This soil mix has all the beneficial biology, nutrients, and minerals your plant needs to be happy and healthy for up to 6 months.
Sphagnum Peat Moss, Oly Mountain Fish Compost, Earthworm Castings, Volcanic Pumice, KIS Organics Microbe Catalyst, Glacial Rock Dust, Basalt, Calphos Soft Rock Phosphate, Oyster Shell Powder, Organic Alfalfa Meal, Organic Fish Bone Meal, Organic Crustacean Meal, Kelp Meal (ascophyllum nodosum), Neem Cake, Karanja Cake, Organic Fish Meal, Organic Feather Meal, Organic Steamed Bone Meal, Natural Calcite, Ag Lime, Mycorrhiza*, and Beneficial Microbes.
Advantages of our soil mix:
1. We use lab and microscope tested compost and peat to ensure good biological activity.
2. We inoculate our soil mix with additional microorganisms to further increase microbial life and nutrient cycling.
3. No risk of burning your plant, just plant and go!
4. No need for further nutrients or fertilizer, saving you tons of money! Click here if you would like an advanced schedule to fully maximize plant growth with some minimal plant specific inputs
5. 100% natural and organic ingredients, no synthetic chemicals.
6. Can be re-used over and over again, with only small amendments between cycles. We have tested and re-amended the soil up to 5 years in indoor beds.
7. Can be used indoors or outdoors, though keep in mind that this soil is alive and there will be some insects and other small organisms in the soil. This is necessary to maintain a healthy soil food web and achieve proper nutrient cycling. You don’t want a sterile soil for organic gardening/growing!
8. Due to high shipping costs, we also offer our Nutrient Pack and also our Mineral Mix for making your own soil using local ingredients.
*Not to be considered as a full mycorrhizal application, a separate inoculation of the proper mycorrhiza is recommended, depending on your plant.
Thank you Benjiplant!
I love it. Benjiplant gets all the credit. He uses your products in his YouTube videos… I mix orchid bark and perlite in the mix cause I tend to overwater. Don’t have to fertilize for 6 months. Let nature do it’s thing!
Fastest I've ever had seedling grow!
So far it has been stunning! The seedlings I have are growing faster and thicker than any soil I have previously used! Excited to see how it continues!
Have had a few great experiences. The only problem I had with my last order was a busted bag in the box. No big deal I was still able to use the dirt.lol. Best soil company out there.
10/10 would reccomend
Super impressed with everything from quality of product to customer service 100% would recommend to anyone. My plants are happy and so am I.
Just re-potted my succulents and a spider plant. They seem to like it. Going to grow some cannabis with it eventually. Love your podcast! Please continue