Yellowstone Brand 90% Disintegrating Sulfur Granules is a quality Sulfur-Bentonite product that degrades readily upon contact with moisture in the soil, which provides a large surface area of sulfur to be oxidized to the sulfate form of sulfur.
OMRI listed for organic use.
- Sulfur Content: 90+ wt.-% minimum as Elemental Sulfur
- Bentonite 8% – 10%
- COLOR / APPEARANCE: Light Yellow-Green Small Split Pea-Like Solid
- Bulk Density: Approx. 80 Lbs./Cu. Ft.
- Source: Production from high quality “Claus” Sulfur
- Screen Specifications used: Smaller than 5 mesh(.159″ opening) and larger than 9 mesh(.079″ opening)
Quality Sulfur-Bentonite Granules FOR AGRICULTURAL USE. Made in Montana U.S.A.
Yellowstone Montana Organic Sulfur Heavy Metal Test