Free shipping in Continental USA only. Does not include Alaska, American Samoa, Micronesia, Guam, Hawaii, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Palau, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, Armed Forces Americas, Armed Forces Europe, or Armed Forces Pacific.
- Improves plant nutrient, mineral and water uptake, which translates to: healthier plants and higher yields!
- Contains 900 propagules per gram of Glomus intraradices (A.K.A. Rhizophagus intraradices) and Glomus mosseae (A.K.A. Funneliformis mosseae). This high potency ensures effective inoculation and results that you will see!
- Clean Green Certified and can be used in regenerative and sustainable or natural farming practices.
- Contains only naturally-occurring (non-GMO) fungi. Based on over 400 million years of evolution, natural mycorrhizal fungi are already well-adapted to help 90% of all plant species, without the need for any genetic modification.
- Highly concentrated, vigorous strains of endomycorrhiza, sourced from the harsh Israeli desert. These fungal strains have evolved to be true survivors, able to adapt and thrive in the most difficult conditions (high salinity, pH levels, droughts, etc.).
- Standard rate of application is 5 grams per seedling/clone and from there 5 grams of DYNOMYCO™ for every gallon of soil (1.25 grams per liter). See product label for more detailed instructions.