Highly concentrated humic acid powder. Save $ by buying a concentrate vs other products on the market. This is the most affordable humic acid product on the market.
Humic acids are primarily found in manure, peat, lignite coal, and leonardite. Leonardite is a highly oxidized form of organic matter and the source for our humic acids. Humic acids have been shown to increase seed germination rates and percentages, assist in breaking up compacted soils and clay, assist in transferring micro-nutrients from the soil to the plant, and enhance water retention. Humic acids can also be applied in a separate application as a soil amendment. Go to www.teravita.com for more information.
- Don’t add humate powders until you know the total amount of water you will be using in your application.
- Once diluted down as far as it will be, then you may add the following amounts of soluble seaweed and humate powders on a “per-gallon-of-diluted-material basis”
- Add 1/8th teaspoon (not tablespoon) of TeraVita SP-90 (or SP-85) soluble humate powder in each gallon of water.
- More of each ingredient can be added under certain circumstances. However, the above rates will provide nice results, over a couple months time, especially if these rates (whether diluted in tea, or in water alone) are applied to both foliage and soil, every two weeks, consistently.
- The above recommended rates assume “level” measures of teaspoons…
- The above rates are what I would refer to as minimums, unless a higher frequency of application were being made (then that would need to be addressed on a case by case basis)…
- It is much better to apply at lower concentrations but greater frequency, than higher concentrations at lower frequency. Also, too much of either ingredient can actually have the opposite effects on plant health and growth.
Tera Vita 85%
Excellent service and product
Humic Acid Powder in compost tea
We us this as part of our compost tea program and have found it to be an excellent product for our use.
Humid Acid Powder
Super easy to use and strong results. Currently running against control in greenhouse environment and it’s showing improved vigor in the treated plants. Fingers crossed we don’t have any pest or pathogen pressures but interested to see how the treated plants fare against the untreated controls. Great product at a great price.
so far it works great
so far it works great