Derived locally from the digestate of black soldier fly larvae. This 100% organic product is rich in essential nutrients, with an N-P-K value of 3-1-3. This insect frass is a natural fertilizer and has the following benefits for plants and crops:
- Promotes early plant growth and seed inoculant
- Beneficial microbes for plant growth and production
- Improved growth compared to competing products
- Low C/N ratio that promotes rapid mineralization and
faster nutrient release
- 1 to 2% addition rate into soils and potting mixes
- Long shelf life — over 1 year
- Water-soluble for use in hydroponics and fertigation
- Contains chitin
- No odor
- Not a pesticide or fungicide, will not bring new insects into your garden.
Urban Gardens, Established Plants, Lawns: Incorporate 2.5 kg per 10 square meters (5 lbs/100 sq ft) into the soil prior to planting. Apply 2.5 kg to the soil surface after seedlings have emerged.
Incorporate 15-20 mL per liter (1–1½ tbsp. in 4 cups) of the planting mix.
Farms, Lawns, Golf Courses: Broadcast 2.5 tonnes per hectare (1.1 tons/acre). Incorporate into the soil if possible. Greenhouses: Incorporate 7.5 kg per cubic meter (12.5 lbs/cubic yard) of the container medium.
Applications may be repeated after 8 weeks to a maximum of 3 times per season.