Mammoth P is the first organically derived microbial innoculant that maximizes phosphorus and micronutrient cycling to maximize bud growth, increase yield and enhance plant health. Safe for use as a supplement to any fertilizer program in soil, soilless, and hydroponic systems.
Mammoth P is specifically designed to increase phosphorus availability during the bloom phase and should be used as a supplement to your regular fertilization program. Application during clone and vegetative phase will boost effectiveness. Mammoth P has a near neutral pH formulation and runs clean in any system.
Developed by Growcentia’s founders at a leading US university using next-generation technology, this product has been extensively tested by growers and farmers across the world and proven to increase growth by independent labs.
Mammoth P is Omri listed, registered with CDFA & WSDA and Clean Green Certified.
Further benefits include:
- Increased levels of phosphorus keeping internodes shorter and focuses energy on bud production.
- Beneficial bacteria that acts like micro bioreactors, continually producing enzymes that release nutrients.
- Reduces the need for a separate enzyme additive.
- Shields the plant rhizosphere by outcompeting potentially harmful pathogenic microbes.
Mammoth P is offered in a range of volumes to fit every need.
For best results, follow the simple recommended application rates noted below.
- US (mL/GALLON)……….0.6
- EU (mL/LITER)…………..0.16
Directions for Use
- Shake bottle well before each use
- Mix with water following the weekly application rate
- 120mL treats 200 gallons
- 250mL treats 415 gallons
- 500mL treats 830 gallons
- 1000mL treats 1,660 gallons
- 1 gallon treats 6,300 gallons
- 5 gallons treats 31,500 gallons
- 10 gallons treats 63,000 gallons